Don’t just Dislodge Grease,
NEW! How JetBugs Kills F.O.G.
JetBugs combines chemical & microbial degreasers to supercharge sewer jetting, helping prevent SSOs and backups. This 2-minute video explains how its powerful formulation tackles difficult, recurring F.O.G. problems.
Powerful Treatment for F.O.G.
Proprietary deFOG microbes cure the root cause of SSOs and residential backups.
F.O.G. (fats, oils and grease) accumulation is notorious for constricting pipe flow and clogging lift stations. The powerful microbes in our deFOG products excel at digesting F.O.G. They displace wild bacteria, creating a persistent slime layer capable of combatting F.O.G. in a sustainable, eco-friendly manner—a strategy known as bioaugmentation.
Typically, problem areas are shocked with a high dose of microbes to clear existing F.O.G., and then precise maintenance doses are administered by dispensers installed upstream. After initial implementation, FOG is monitored regularly and doses recalibrated to maximize the cost-effectiveness of the solution.
- Restore flow to prevent SSOs and backups.
- Improve safety by avoiding hazardous materials, heavy machinery and traffic.
- Save water by reducing the need for jetting.
- Reduce workload with a self-sustaining solution that requires minimal intervention.
- Stabilize operations by making maintenance more predictable, and by reducing strain on costly pumping equipment.