Model 500x High Dump Street Sweeper
The TYMCO Model 500x® truly is refined perfection. We took the best of the Model 600® – unprecedented reliability and incredible power – and integrated cutting edge multiplex electronics and the industry’s highest dumping hopper lift assembly to build the most advanced high dump street sweeper available today.
Whether you’re sweeping state highways, city streets or sweeping behind a milling machine or road reclaimer, any successful high dump sweeping program needs a reliable sweeper. The Model 500x is built using the high-efficiency, time-tested TYMCO Regenerative Air System that delivers rock-solid reliability and an amazingly clean sweep. With a fast dump cycle of less than 68 seconds and a soaring 11 foot dump height, the Model 500x provides more versatility than any other high dump street sweeper on the market.
Regenerative Air System
True Regenerative Air. The TYMCO Model 500x® is the only high dump street sweeper on the market that is designed with a true Regenerative Air System. True Regenerative Air uses a high-efficiency multipass, cylindrical, centrifugal dust separator to clean the air before it passes to the blower coupled with a controlled jet of air directed through a blast orifice to dislodge debris from the paved surface. The concentrated high velocity air is blasted into cracks and crevices removing all different sizes of debris from the fine dust particulates to larger debris such as trash, leaves, rocks and dirt. All debris removed from the paved surface is directed up the heavy duty suction hose into the Model 500x’s large hopper.
Centrifugal Dust Separation. The Model 500x is also the only high dump street sweeper with a high-efficiency multipass, cylindrical, centrifugal dust separator that continuously cleans the air in the closed loop air system thus keeping the dust and fines inside the hopper without additional filters or baffles to clean or replace. True Regenerative Air means a TYMCO never exhausts polluted air into the atmosphere like other air and vacuum sweepers which are designed to continuously exhaust air.
- Operator Friendly Controls. The Model 500x control console utilizes lighted rocker switches for easier visibility when sweeping city streets, state highways and construction sites at night. From within the cab, the operator can control the blower speed, pick-up head, gutter brooms, dust control water system, all warning lights and the pressure bleeder. The control console also includes an integrated digital tachometer, oil pressure gauge, coolant temperature gauge, volt meter, and automatic shut down system for the auxiliary engine. The integrated digital controls also have multiple hour meters and sweep function timers for more accurate monitoring of the Model 500x.
- Smart Gutter Broom. The Model 500x innovative gutter broom provides excellent performance by automatically applying as much pressure as needed to “dig” debris from the deepest curbs or gutters. If the gutter broom encounters an immovable object, it will automatically retract to avoid potential damage and return to the original position once the immovable object has been passed, all without intervention from the operator.
- Keeping Operators in Mind. The Model 500x has a variable dump height from 2 feet to 11 feet allows dumping into different size and type containers and the discharge chute is designed to float 45 degrees upward, preventing major damage should it come in tact with the debris container. The ability for operators to wash out the hopper at a more ergonomic height and utilize the integral opening for cleaning above the screen without the use of drop down screens or access panels greatly increases wash out time. The optional 500x suction transition design also allows for easier cleaning by disconnecting at chest height without the need to climb up or bend down to access.
- More Sweep Time. The Model 500x is designed for low maintenance. This allows the 500x to maintain your sweeping schedules, not remain in the shop for extensive routine maintenance required by other high dump street sweepers. The Model 500x is built with fewer moving parts which means less downtime and more sweep time.
- Easy Access to Components. The Model 500x is chassis mounted with easy access to all components. The ability to service the auxiliary engine and hydraulics from ground level without raising the hopper greatly reduces routine maintenance time.
Easy to Upgrade. The TYMCO Engineering Department designs product improvements and options with emphasis on easy-to-install retrofit kits for existing Model 500x owners.
- Keeping it Simple. Simplicity has been part of the beauty of a Model 500x since day one. TYMCO’s engineers integrated many of the same design principles that made the Model 600 successful into the Model 500x. For example, the heavy duty lift assembly has self-lubricating pivots that never require greasing. And as always, there are zero grease points on the rest of the entire sweeper greatly reducing routine maintenance.
- From Leaves to Millings. The Model 500x Broom Assist Pick-Up Head is designed to work effortlessly with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to pick up a wide variety of street and highway debris from light trash and leaves to heavy dirt, sand and rocks. The Broom Assist Head (BAH) performs exceptionally well removing extremely heavy debris such as gravel, chip seal aggregate as well as asphalt and concrete millings. Without the use of any gutter brooms, the TYMCO pick-up head sweeps a wider path than other mechanical broom or vacuum street sweepers.
- 100% Aluminum Alloy Blower. The Model 500x is the only high dump street sweeper that utilizes a super-efficient aluminum alloy blower that is self-cleaning and reduces fuel consumption because of its lightweight design requiring less horsepower. The blower is designed to work with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to both push and pull air which delivers even greater sweeping performance. The Model 500x blower has a natural rubber coating that provides maximum wear against abrasive debris
- Large Payload and Hopper. The Model 500x is built with a hopper capacity of over 5.7 cubic yards and ensures TYMCO owners a payload of over 6000 lbs.
- The Cleanest Sweep. Streets, roads, highways and other paved areas swept with a TYMCO Regenerative Air Sweeper are simply cleaner. Concentrated high velocity air is forced into cracks and crevices removing fine dust particulates as well as larger debris such as leaves, trash, dirt, gravel and rocks.
If you are in Iowa or Nebraska, call your Friends at Mid-Iowa to arrange a Demonstration today and let us show you what a Tymco Regenerative Air Sweeper can do for you ! 1-800-733-8731 or contact us at email@example.com