Model 210 Parking Lot Sweeper
The TYMCO Model 210® is the parking lot sweeper with both power and maneuverability that you need to get the job done. With a height clearance as low as 6’6” and a large 2.4 cubic yard hopper, the Model 210 is ideal for tackling a downtown parking garage or the largest of parking lots. When other parking lot sweepers are too large, and small outdoor ride-on or walk-behind sweepers have proven inefficient, time-consuming and maintenance intensive, the Model 210 is your sweeper.
Regenerative Air System
True Regenerative Air. The TYMCO Model 210® is the only parking lot sweeper on the market that is designed with a true Regenerative Air System. True Regenerative Air uses a high-efficiency multipass, cylindrical, centrifugal dust separator to clean the air before it passes to the blower coupled with a controlled jet of air directed through a blast orifice to dislodge debris from the paved surface. The concentrated high velocity air is blasted into cracks and crevices removing fine dust particulates as well as larger debris such as leaves, trash and rocks. All debris removed from the paved surface is directed up the heavy duty suction hose into the Model 210’s large hopper.
Centrifugal Dust Separation. The Model 210 is also the only parking lot sweeper with a high-efficiency multipass, cylindrical, centrifugal dust separator that continuously cleans the air in the closed loop air system thus keeping the dust and fines inside the hopper without additional filters or baffles to clean or replace. True Regenerative Air means a TYMCO never exhausts polluted air into the atmosphere like other air and vacuum sweepers which are designed to continuously exhaust air.
- Operator Friendly Controls. The Model 210 control console utilizes lighted paddle switches for easier visibility when sweeping parking lots at night. From within the cab, the operator can control the auxiliary engine throttle, pick-up head, gutter broom(s), dust control water system, all warning lights and the pressure bleeder. The control console also includes a tachometer, oil pressure gauge, coolant temperature gauge, volt meter, hour meter and automatic shut down system for the auxiliary engine.
- Smart Gutter Broom. The Model 210 innovative gutter broom provides excellent performance by automatically applying as much pressure as needed to “dig” debris from around parking lot islands, medians and parking bumpers and spreading it evenly in front of the pick-up head. If the gutter broom encounters an immovable object, it will automatically retract to avoid potential damage and return to the original position once the immovable object has been passed, all without intervention from the operator.
- Works with You. While sweeping, if the operator approaches bulky debris that cannot be swept, the Model 210 hydraulic dump door will automatically open first before the hopper lifts up to allow for easy disposal of bulky materials.
- More Sweep Time. The Model 210 is designed for low maintenance. This allows the 210 to maintain your sweeping schedules, not remain in the shop for extensive routine maintenance required by other parking lot sweepers. The Model 210 is built with fewer moving parts which means less downtime and more sweep time.
- Easy Access to Components. The Model 210 is chassis mounted with easy access to all components. The ability to service the auxiliary engine and hydraulics from ground level without raising the hopper greatly reduces routine maintenance time.
- Easy to Upgrade. The TYMCO Engineering Department designs product improvements and options with emphasis on easy-to-install retrofit kits for existing Model 210 owners.
- From Leaves to Rocks. The Model 210 heavy duty pick-up head is designed to work effortlessly with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to pick up a wide variety of parking lot debris from leaves and trash to heavy dirt, sand and rocks. Without the use of any brooms, the TYMCO pick-up head sweeps a wider path than other mechanical broom or vacuum parking lot sweepers.
- 100% Aluminum Alloy Blower. The Model 210 is the only parking lot sweeper that utilizes a super-efficient aluminum alloy blower that is self-cleaning and reduces fuel consumption because of its lightweight design requiring less horsepower. The blower is designed to work with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to both push and pull air which delivers even greater sweeping performance. The Model 210 blower is available with an optional natural rubber coating providing maximum wear against abrasive debris.
- The Cleanest Sweep. Parking lots swept with a TYMCO Regenerative Air Sweeper are cleaner. Concentrated high velocity air is forced into cracks and crevices removing fine dust particulates as well as larger debris such as leaves, trash and rocks.
If you are in Iowa or Nebraska, call your Friends at Mid-Iowa to arrange a Demonstration today and let us show you what a Tymco Regenerative Air Sweeper can do for you ! 1-800-733-8731 or contact us at [email protected]