Model 435 Mid-Sized Street Sweeper
Tymco introduced the TYMCO Model 435® over a decade ago, and our engineering design principles remain the same – deliver street sweeping performance in a parking lot sweeping package. Not only is it built using the high-efficiency, time-tested TYMCO Regenerative Air System that provides unprecedented reliability, but it also delivers incredible performance and an amazingly clean sweep. All of this matched up with an enormous amount of storage and the industry’s only hopper that uses the entire roof as a door, and the Model 435 gives you the most versatile mid-sized sweeper available.
Regenerative Air System
True Regenerative Air. The TYMCO Model 435® is the only mid-sized street sweeper on the market that is designed with a true Regenerative Air System. True Regenerative Air uses a high-efficiency multipass, cylindrical, centrifugal dust separator to clean the air before it passes to the blower coupled with a controlled jet of air directed through a blast orifice to dislodge debris from the paved surface. The concentrated high velocity air is blasted into cracks and crevices removing fine dust particulates as well as larger debris such as leaves, trash and rocks. All debris removed from the paved surface is directed up the heavy duty suction hose into the Model 435’s large hopper.
Centrifugal Dust Separation. The Model 435 is also the only mid-sized street sweeper with a high-efficiency multipass, cylindrical, centrifugal dust separator that continuously cleans the air in the closed loop air system thus keeping the dust and fines inside the hopper without additional filters or baffles to clean or replace. True Regenerative Air means a TYMCO never exhausts polluted air into the atmosphere like other air and vacuum sweepers which are designed to continuously exhaust air.
- Operator Friendly Controls. The Model 435 control console utilizes lighted paddle switches for easier visibility when sweeping at night. From within the cab, the operator can control the auxiliary engine throttle, pick-up head, gutter broom(s), dust control water system, all warning lights and the pressure bleeder. The control console also includes a tachometer, oil pressure gauge, coolant temperature gauge, volt meter, hour meter and automatic shut down system for the auxiliary engine.
- Smart Gutter Broom. The Model 435 innovative gutter broom provides excellent performance by automatically applying as much pressure as needed to “dig” debris from around medians or out of the deepest curbs and gutters and spreading it evenly in front of the pick-up head. If the gutter broom encounters an immovable object, it will automatically retract to avoid potential damage and return to the original position once the immovable object has been passed, all without intervention from the operator.
- Works with You. While sweeping, if the operator approaches bulky debris that cannot be swept, the Model 435 hydraulic dump door will automatically open first before the hopper lifts up to allow for easy disposal of bulky materials.
- More Sweep Time. The Model 435 is designed for low maintenance. This allows the 435 to maintain your sweeping schedules, not remain in the shop for extensive routine maintenance required by other street sweepers. The Model 435 is built with fewer moving parts which means less downtime and more sweep time.
- Easy Access to Components. The Model 435 is chassis mounted with easy access to all components. The ability to service the auxiliary engine and hydraulics from ground level without raising the hopper greatly reduces routine maintenance time.
- Easy to Upgrade. The TYMCO Engineering Department designs product improvements and options with emphasis on easy-to-install retrofit kits for existing Model 435 owners.
- From Leaves to Rocks. The Model 435 heavy duty pick-up head is designed to work effortlessly with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to pick up a wide variety of street debris from leaves and trash to heavy dirt, sand and rocks. Without the use of any brooms, the TYMCO pick-up head sweeps a wider path than other mid-sized mechanical broom or vacuum street sweepers.
- 100% Aluminum Alloy Blower. The Model 435 is the only mid-sized street sweeper that utilizes a super-efficient aluminum alloy blower that is self-cleaning and reduces fuel consumption because of its lightweight design requiring less horsepower. The blower is designed to work with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to both push and pull air which delivers even greater sweeping performance. The Model 435 blower has a natural rubber coating that provides maximum wear against abrasive debris.
- The Cleanest Sweep. Surfaces swept with a TYMCO Regenerative Air Sweeper are cleaner. Concentrated high velocity air is forced into cracks and crevices removing fine dust particulates as well as larger debris such as leaves, trash and rocks.
If you are in Iowa or Nebraska, call your Friends at Mid-Iowa to arrange a Demonstration today and let us show you what a Tymco Regenerative Air Sweeper can do for you ! 1-800-733-8731 or contact us at [email protected]